Artist + Vendor Submission
Oh, hey you. Are you interested in stocking your goods at Personify? It’s such an honor that you would consider a partnership with us. You’re probably a small business just like us and we’d love to connect with you.
Please note the following:
- We have a long list of artists, makers, vendors, and small businesses that we’d love to work with and are gradually adding to the shop. We have a limited budget to bring new things in and we often already have those goods in mind for a long time.
- We get many submissions and unfortunately cannot answer them all. If you don’t hear back from us, that probably means we don’t think it’s the right fit.
- If you do hear back from us, you’re hearing one of three answers:
- 1) We like your look but your line needs a little more work or your policies don’t work for us (are they flexible?)
- 2) Keep us in the loop! We think your goods might make a great fit but aren’t ready to place an order right now
- 3) We need to place an order right away because we love it so much.
- We do not take goods on consignment.
- Please do not automatically add us to your newsletter without asking.
- If you’d like to send samples, please send to: Personify Shop, 3550 W Lawrenceville St, Suite 320, Duluth, GA 30096.
- We cannot look at your line at our physical location. Please do not bring your goods into the shop. We take ALL submission through this form or email. If you’re local, we can set up an appointment if we’d like to see the goods in person.
One more tip: we find a lot of our vendors through Instagram. If you’d like to connect with Maddie that’s a great place to start! We always appreciate people who are interested in being a part of the Personify community, and this often factors into our decisions regarding new goods! We’d love to have another connection to you and your work.
We really do hope we can work together and that your goods can be a great partnership with Personify. Please fill out the form below and link to a linesheet and/or lookbook.