Kånken Re-Wool Backpack in Granite GreyPersonify Shop
kånken re-wool is a special version of the classic kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. with the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality melton fabric. the back panel, base, pockets, and lining are in G-1000 heavy duty eco s, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- materials: 65% polyester 35% cotton; 80% wool 20% polyamide
- adjustable backpack straps
- 15" x 10.6" x 5.1"; see last pictures for size reference
- exterior zip pocket, interior pouch pocket
- use soft brush and lukewarm water to clean