Keiko the Edamame TeetherPersonify Shop
keiko the edamame is a vegetable-shaped baby toy perfect for teething, sensory play, and bath time - all the while introducing them to a healthy lifestyle at an early age! safe for kids and worry-free for parents! good to use as a teether, bath toy, or a super fun decorative object. teether is an eco-toy, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- made with 100% natural rubber from malaysian hevea trees
soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
handmade and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes. there may be slight variations in color and shape.
- safe for kids, non-toxic. certified by bureau veritas. pva, bpa, phthalates and nitrosamines free.
- highly hygienic. there are no holes in any of our designs, preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- store in a dry place. if used in the tub, air dry between uses.
- to clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- do not sterilize or leave in direct sunlight (color will fade)